1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

US Racing Club Staff member opening

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow RD members!

We at the US/North American Branch of RD Club racing are in need of a qualified person to become an RD Racing Staff Member.

Ultimately, you will be responsible for Creating and hosting US Club Racing events for Rd members.

If you are an enthusiastic person who is WILLING to volunteer your time and efforts then please contact me via PM to discuss.

this process will be starting immediately and your involvment will commence in the next 2 weeks or so.

The only absolute requirement is that you be a member in good standing with the RD community and hold a good reputation with your fellow drivers in racing events. ( yes we will conduct a MASSIVE background check via CIA and Interpol..........not really.)

So as to alleviate any rumors and speculation, I am not leaving my position here at the current time. Sorry but thats the deal......lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.