1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

US US races?

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Sk3ptik0n, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Stating the obvious, as usual there are no US races because we are wimps. My wife is doing a little better and if needed, I could be available to organize a few weekly races for US drivers. How would that work?

I am thinking starting up with a weekly US race would give us all a better chance of a good grid and give me and anyone else that wants to get involved some room for a learning curve.

I'd have no issue with shadowing an earlier EU race and keep the same track.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Depending on the format (mostly keeping it non-stagnant) I'd definitely be up for a US time-based club. I don't mind assisting depending on what time it all happens at.

3. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

We are working on getting this those guys. We are always looking for help to hold races and leagues, now in R3E too :).

4. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

On my part I figured I can guarantee one race a week where I can be in charge of whatever needs to be done. I just need to shadow someone or get a checklist of things to do. Then as I get more familiar with it, I can help more, but it depends in large part on how well my wife is doing.

While I can schedule races, I cannot schedule her ER trips.

5. I might be interested in this depending on day\time. Ill keep an eye on this forum.

6. Loxley

Loxley
    John Eastland Premium Member

I can assist as well. Do you guys favor a group of Tracks? We could race the US Tracks in the GTR2 class cars...just a thought

7. Lorenzo,
    I am willing to host a US event on Monday nights at 21:00 EST. I finally have the FFB set up really nicely. I'm thinking either G5 cars or something Multi Class.

8. I would most certainly be for some races during the week.

9. I see a lot of people asking for US races but close to noone signing up for them once our guys put up races.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'd be quite interested in US races, but haven't seen any R3E races. I don't know whether the server distance would be a problem (high ping) for me in the EU races, but I'm hoping to give it a try today.

11. Piero Favretti

Piero Favretti
    Premium Member

I would be very interested in participating. However I can only do so every other weekend for the next couple of months.

12. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

I'd be willing to do them often...once I buy a wheel. A controller makes life a little tough.

13. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Ok guys lets restart here the discussion a bit.

If you are interested in racing in our R3E servers, please copy and paste the following interest list, with your name and timezone.

• Lorenzo Bonder, +1 EST
    • BoogerMac, +6 EST

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  14. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

BoogerMac, +6 EST (Hawaii)

I'll become a premium member if this is something I can legitimately take part in.

15. Good luck with this venture. I have R3E on PC/Steam and would look into becoming a member if this club is feasible in regard to my EST -3 (US West Coast) time frames.
    Thanks.