1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US US races?

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Sk3ptik0n, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

Stating the obvious, as usual there are no US races because we are wimps. My wife is doing a little better and if needed, I could be available to organize a few weekly races for US drivers. How would that work?

I am thinking starting up with a weekly US race would give us all a better chance of a good grid and give me and anyone else that wants to get involved some room for a learning curve.

I'd have no issue with shadowing an earlier EU race and keep the same track.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Depending on the format (mostly keeping it non-stagnant) I'd definitely be up for a US time-based club. I don't mind assisting depending on what time it all happens at.
  3. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    The self-proclaimed "BADASS" driver of RD. Staff

We are working on getting this those guys. We are always looking for help to hold races and leagues, now in R3E too :).
  4. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

On my part I figured I can guarantee one race a week where I can be in charge of whatever needs to be done. I just need to shadow someone or get a checklist of things to do. Then as I get more familiar with it, I can help more, but it depends in large part on how well my wife is doing.

While I can schedule races, I cannot schedule her ER trips.
  5. I might be interested in this depending on day\time. Ill keep an eye on this forum.
  6. Loxley

John Eastland Premium Member

I can assist as well. Do you guys favor a group of Tracks? We could race the US Tracks in the GTR2 class cars...just a thought
  7. SnappyDEe

Premium Member

I am willing to host a US event on Monday nights at 21:00 EST. I finally have the FFB set up really nicely. I'm thinking either G5 cars or something Multi Class.
  8. I would most certainly be for some races during the week.
  9. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

I see a lot of people asking for US races but close to noone signing up for them once our guys put up races.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'd be quite interested in US races, but haven't seen any R3E races. I don't know whether the server distance would be a problem (high ping) for me in the EU races, but I'm hoping to give it a try today.
  11. Piero Favretti

Piero Favretti
    Premium Member

I would be very interested in participating. However I can only do so every other weekend for the next couple of months.
  12. BoogerMac

Premium Member

I'd be willing to do them often...once I buy a wheel. A controller makes life a little tough.
  13. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    The self-proclaimed "BADASS" driver of RD. Staff

Ok guys lets restart here the discussion a bit.

If you are interested in racing in our R3E servers, please copy and paste the following interest list, with your name and timezone.

• Lorenzo Bonder, +1 EST
    • BoogerMac, +6 EST
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  14. BoogerMac

Premium Member

BoogerMac, +6 EST (Hawaii)

I'll become a premium member if this is something I can legitimately take part in.
  15. Good luck with this venture. I have R3E on PC/Steam and would look into becoming a member if this club is feasible in regard to my EST -3 (US West Coast) time frames.