1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

US Muscle @ Laguna Seca - Sunday June 13th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Jun 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RaceDepartment.com Muscle
    Class: US Muscle Cars (Race)
    Track: Laguna Seca
    Weather: Dry
    Event start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
    Warmup: 19:45 GMT (10 minutes)
    Race: 2 x 30 min
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    Skinpack: US Muscle car skinpack
    Additional skins

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=25074
    http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=24079

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List

1. Ondřej Kapal
    2. Chris Sykes
    3. Ries Notenboom
    4. Rickard Norgren
    5. Marius Neverauskas
    6. Andrew Bridle
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. Filip Jagar

3. Please add me there!
    Ondřej Kapal
    Thanks! :)

4. Like maybe pls,

thx :)

5. Oh Remco, excellent track sign me up please

6. I'll sign up for this, enjoyed driving those cars last time to my suprise :)

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll be there, sign me up please :wink:

8. Please sign me up Remco
    Good fun cars:)

9. Will be using this skinpack myself as well:
    http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=25074

And this skin also woth looking at:
    http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=24079

Have to adjust the config file with notepad though for it to work with the US muscle.

[[[Hankook Racing]]]

[[YOUR NAME]]
    [Chevrolet Camaro Race]
    body=Camaro Body HANKOOK.dds
    windows=Camaro Windows HANKOOK.dds
    interiorwindow=Camaro Win Int HANKOOK.dds
    MenuFlag=United_States_of_America_Menu.tga
    IngameFlag=United_States_of_America_Result.tga

Can you update the skinpack and include these for this and future events Remco ?

Also made a small video again after a quick few laps with the Hustler Camaro :cool: this morning, enjoy:

10. Server is up!

@Ries, the pack will be updated for next race, for now will add the links to the first post :wink:

11. I just want to let you know that every minute is getting me close to the chance I will miss this one, because I have a lot of work to school as and of semester and I am not sure if I will find empty spot in my time for this :( just note that if I wont show up... sryyyy

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sorry guy's i'll have to skip that one something urgent came up, have fun :)

13. no school for can i sign up please
    Cheers Andy

14. sign up please

15. is this race gonna take place ???

16. Sure will Andrew, server is up from Remco's post see you on track sortly

17. Again had great fun with those cars, and Laguna Seca you can't go wrong with...great track still. Cheers for organizing and thanks for the races those who did come on. Just a shame the grid wasn't filled with such fun car/track combo.

18. Anders Nilsson

Anders Nilsson
    Premium Member

Insane cars , had some good battles with Rickard and Russell but Ries is just to bloody fast :)

19. Gutted I have to say 10mins from the end of race one the centre spot on my wheel started to move to the right by the end of the race it had moved by about 20degrees thought it was because I took some damage but even after the first race ended and second was about to start it remained the same so I quit beofore race 2 started, out of game I had to unplug/plugin the from the usb to recentre it. never mind till next time in these beasts