1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Muscle Cars (Race) @ Watkins Glen - Sun January 24th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Class: US Muscle Cars (Race)
    Track: Watkins Glen (nascar layout)
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (20:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 45 minutes
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

Special note
    You need Race On to enter this event and you can choose any car in the US Mucle club class
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entry List:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Robert Hutchins
    3. Martijn van Bommel
    4. Emilio Vrkic
    5. Dario Jagar
    6. Michael Herrmann
    7. Filip Jagar
    8. Terry Harmer
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Sam J Simpson (maybe)
  3. sign me up pls Yves.
  4. Yep,put me on the list please.
  5. me 2 pls
  6. BTW,what happend to the "leaderbord"?
    Is was always a nice indication of what times are driven on a specific track.
    At the moment i'm driving a 1;15;401 in the timetrail mode,i've put it online for anyone who's interested.
  7. Thx Ben.
  8. sign me up pls
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

server is up guy's
  10. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

ill join you for this race
  11. sign me up pls
  12. Stick me on as maybe yet again Yves, lol

13. Put me down for this

14. :signmeup:
  15. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

i have to miss this one im sorry :)
  16. I take your place than ;) Thanks
  17. i decided to drop out as i am nothing more as rolling chicane in this cars with 3.5 secs slowers as 80% of the field
    have a good one guys maybe next time i have more time to praccy
  18. Well Michael, I was 2 seconds of the poll, and still managed to come home 8th. It's just the not knowing what the car will do next is the fun of it......:)
  19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

thanks for everybody that showed up and wd all finisher which was everybody :)

Qualy: took pool but as always me and Martijn were as close as it can get, .024 at the end :tongue:

Race: had a very good start and was P1 at T1 and after 1 lap i was 1 sec infront of Martijn, the gap moved back and forth in the 1 sec range unti i started to pull away a bit and manage a gap over 2 sec. around the half way race i spun and lost first place and made some more mistakes and Martijn pulled away by 10 sec. around 20 min to go i started to do the fuel math and saw that i would had to pit which i did with a little bit over 3 minutes left in the race, i was followed by Joao who was in third, i came a little hot in the pit and thought i would get a stop and go for speeding but to my surprise i didn,t get one. coming back to the front straight i watched my position, i was third then second and to my biggest surprise first :ooh: when Martijn came out he was over 2 sec behind me, with 2 laps to go i took things easy and took the win :p

very fun race thanks guy's :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.