1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Muscle Cars @ Mid-Ohio - Sunday February 19th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Car: US Muscle cars (race version)
    Track: Mid-Ohio (No Chicane)
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race On

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2 x 15 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Francisco Cerros
    2. Todd Whiting
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Todd Whiting
    Francisco Cerros
  3. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Why don't you use the default game version? It's that bad? I'm curious...
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

for 2 reasons, first not everybody have the expension with the default track and second i don't like Simbin version ;)
  5. Yves...where do I find the US Muscle cars for this race, so we can practice today.

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Todd i'm taking you haven't read the top post carefully, you need to have the Race On game to enter this event http://www.race-game.org/raceon/
  7. I missed that...ok will get the download going today. We got the track patch loaded from a .zip pack online but I assume the track is also located with in Race On mod.

I'll track you down if I have any more questions.

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

would be nice to have a few more guy's ;)
  9. Ok just started downloading Race On via Steam so will be there soon to test out.
  10. I got Race On to run and get to server but when I load car and go to track I get error message the steam crashes...any idea?
  11. I added the track to Race 07 via a download .zip file from the internet before I upgrade to the Race On mod from steam. So I wonder if the game is getting confused as to what track to use or causing it to crash.
  12. You on team speak tonight?
  13. I'm downloading Race On my other computer for my grandson so will see if that machine works and will know if I need to uninstall the track from my original computer to fix the error message....will report back.
  14. ok we are both up and running...we got some practice in tonight.
  15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

with only 3 of us i will pass on this one and do something else. sign me out please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.