Sell (US) Logitech G29 Wheel and Pedals, Excellent Condition

[X90]

Premium
Hi all,

I've decided to sell my trusty G29 after some deliberation. It is a redundant set - my high-end Fanatec gear is my daily driver, I have a near-new G27 and shifter, and have a full CSR Elite set that covers me on PS3 and XBOX 360.

That leaves this G29 in no-mans land, where its only use is DriveClub (which for some reason only supports the G29 and the cheapest Thrustmaster wheel from 2014). The next time I play DriveClub will be on a hacked PS5 with the 60 FPS patch. That will likely be years from now.

The wheel and pedals themselves are in excellent, adult-owned, well-maintained condition. There is a small cosmetic scuff on the bottom of the pedals, as at one time they were hard-mounted to an OpenWheeler cockpit. It is in otherwise pristine condition. The set is tested and works exactly as well as the day I bought it. Wheel, pedals and PSU only - no H-Shifter. I'll also throw in a USB extension cable for free.

As of right now, I'm thinking $165, PayPal Goods & Services, with free shipping to the lower 48 United States. PayPal G&S fees on my end. No international shipping, sorry. Open to offers, but I'd like around this price.

Please offer below in this thread, in public - NOT through PM. This is for transaction purposes to keep everything recorded.

I'll post pictures in the next day or so when I get the chance.

Cheers.

X

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play