1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Nov 28, 2014.

1. === PICK DAY(S) ===

2 vote(s)
  2. Mon

7 vote(s)
  3. Tue

8 vote(s)
  4. Wed

7 vote(s)
  5. Thur

6 vote(s)
  6. Fri

12 vote(s)
  7. Sat

14 vote(s)
  8. Sun

13 vote(s)
  9. === PICK TIME-BAND(S) ===

0 vote(s)
  10. 7-9am

2 vote(s)
  11. 10-12am

3 vote(s)
  12. 1-3pm

9 vote(s)
  13. 4-6pm

7 vote(s)
  14. 7-9pm

12 vote(s)
  15. 10-12pm

8 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey folks!

Was thinking... since we've no clue on when dedi-servers are going to be released, why don't we get ahead and try to pick a "day" where we know that the majority of us can be online and so it'll be easy to race together?

For what I know, servers are standard-defined by S3S and they don't change over time, so once we identify a possible day & time it'll be easy to post a thread with the upcoming race on "That X" server.

The ideal would be to have 8 drivers on a racetrack... but hey, these "organized races" are less then the Club Races usually take place on RD so if noone can make it... no big deal!

It's just a way to let ppl know that most probably at that day and that time you'll find a good amount of people ready to race!

I'd say let's start by picking days and time-bands... once we've done that we can organize which event (and server to enter).

NOTE: This poll is related to the US. Note that the Time-Bands are CST so make your calculations! ;)

NOTE #2: This poll closes in 10 days! So hurry up and set your preferences!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Voted, I am in Pst time zone evening works for me. Apart from Thu , Fri , Sat its open !
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I am EST but I still can't play MP...my ISP blocks it for some sad and horrific reason...odd.
  4. That is very odd. Do you know anyone else using the same isp ? You should get them to try it on their end if you do. Could be pc. I had issue with my onboard lan for my computer. The only reason i ever found out it was the lan was because i did a dump check and it was the lan. I bough a Usb3 lan adaptor and haven't had any issue since.
    Try on a different computer ?
  5. Great initiative!! :thumbsup:
    I leave the voting to you other guys though.
    No big point for me to vote, I would have a hard time catching those times one week to the next.
    Do to work and family times, my spare time is changing over the weeks.
    But some days / times you pick I will probably be able to join at some point.
  6. In the meantime, I'll put up a Steam Group for the US users.
    If you wanted to be added please post your Steam Name below so I can add you to the list and once votes have been cast we can better coordinate with pop-up reminders :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

@Emilio Collavino Add me please! (you already have me friended on steam)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Shannon Flynn

Shannon Flynn
    VirtualHillClimb.com Premium Member

Thanks for taking the initiative to hook this up :)

Vote cast. My Steam ID is myself9
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks. The company I work for is our ISP, so they block it in some form...odd. It is def them.

Tried with a VPN, and I can almost connect, but something odd happens....anyone also using a vpn?
  10. You tried a VPN connection to which computer/network? A VPN is a point to point connection from your computer/network to another computer/network. The other computer/network must be specifically running a VPN end point and you would have the credentials to connect/log on.
    PS, sorry if I'm commenting on something you are very familiar with (VPNs)
  11. all signed up/voted. lets get some races started=]=]
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Hacker.
  13. Could you link me your profile page?
    25,922 results with this username...
  14. Shannon Flynn

Shannon Flynn

We've already got Maddawg on board.

Even though he's a lag switcher. ;)
    • Haha Haha x 1
  15. Thought Hacker was his username :rolleyes:
  16. Shannon Flynn

Shannon Flynn

Oh, hahaha :p
  17. I just voted. Saturday and Sunday is the best for me. i'm on the east coast in Canada. I would like to join the steam group also. Steam ID: BigFattee
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I'll be adding you Tim!
  19. Keith_G

Premium Member

My lifestyle means that my free time varies but would love to join when possible. My steam Id is HoTwo. What cars are we talking about racing?
  20. Jim van Sickle

Jim van Sickle
    Sit down, Shut up & Hang on for the ride!