US/Canada racing club member

Yves Larose

Premium
hi guys, i'm thinking of doing an event for the US/Canada time zone and i was wondering how many members of the racing club are from that time zone so if you could just post a reply to tell me and in which one you are from, east, central or west. thanks

I agree with some of others. Sunday's family day so that would be a hit or miss. Saturday mid-day or Tuesday thru thursday night weekly would be great. 10 or 11PM EST would be fine with me, but don't know if running that late would be a problem for others.

Thanx for trying to get to ball rolling!:thumb:

hi guys, thanks for giving your point of view, i perfectly agree with you but i have some restrictions as when i can schedule an event, saturday afternoon is completaly out of the questions since that day is mainly use for the leagues race thats why the event had to be set on sunday. as for week nights i have nothing against it but i will have to ask if it can be set but the more we are going to be the better the chances we have to make those happen and the way to get what we want is to be there for the first event and show the management that we are enought racer to have our own event without the help of the other time zone to maximize our racing grid. i will propose a week night event to management tho and show them your comment to justify my request. keep looking this thread i will keep you all posted on the evolution of things. :thumb:

l
as for week nights i have nothing against it but i will have to ask if it can be set but the more we are going to be the better the chances we have to make those happen and the way to get what we want is to be there for the first event and show the management that we are enought racer to have our own event without the help of the other time zone to maximize our racing grid. i will propose a week night event to management tho and show them your comment to justify my request. keep looking this thread i will keep you all posted on the evolution of things. :thumb:

Hi Yves, I can't make the sunday race, I will be out of town. If we could get a MON, TUES, WEDS, or thurs night one organised I would be there every week. :)
If you need any help contacting the admins for permission I am happy to give it.
William

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back