US/Canada racing club member

Yves Larose

Premium
hi guys, i'm thinking of doing an event for the US/Canada time zone and i was wondering how many members of the racing club are from that time zone so if you could just post a reply to tell me and in which one you are from, east, central or west. thanks

hi Pierre, i was planning to do it this sunday at 1 pm or to pm and its for race 07 with the wtcc 07 car.

merci d'avoir répondu a l'apelle ( translation, thanks for the interest that your showing for the event ). :thumb:

Mid-day on Sunday is bad for me due to Church commitments. RD already does mostly mid-day races as that is evening for Europeans. That is my principal problem in participating. The only day I am generally available at mid-day is Saturday, and when I can, I participate in those events now.

I think that it is great to do some races in the North American timezone, but generally evenings work better than during the day.

Thanks!

Chris

Mid-day on Sunday is bad for me due to Church commitments. RD already does mostly mid-day races as that is evening for Europeans. That is my principal problem in participating. The only day I am generally available at mid-day is Saturday, and when I can, I participate in those events now.

I think that it is great to do some races in the North American timezone, but generally evenings work better than during the day.

Thanks!

Chris

hi Chris and thanks for giving your opinion, its the first event that will be organise for the US/Canada time zone, its a trial run to see of members of that time zone are interested in race 07 thats why i have to set the event in a time and day that would maximise the grid. my ultimate goal is to set maybe 1 or 2 events a week in our time zone but for that i need to have enought members to maximise the grid. the race this coming sunday will be set for 1 pm or 2 pm east cost time. hope you'll be able to join :thumb:

Hello Yves,
I would really like to do the North American races also - but as Chris said midday on the weekends is when most of the European races happen for us, so why not try to do a weekly evening race. North american race night tueday, wedenday, or thursday - and if it must be a weekend then sunday night or saturday night. If it were setup to automatically happen each week on a set night people could start to schedule around it. this is just my opinion - race nights work best for me.
Thanks
william

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%