1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Americans offer to serve part of Manning´s penalty.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hampus Andersson, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Manning will likely get over 100 years in prison due to him being a real, patriotic US American.
    The interesting thing is a lot of Americans are willing to sit part of his penalty for him.

Would you do it? If i was from USA my name would be on the list.
    Manning is a real hero.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

If 1000 people would jump in...hell, it'd be worth it. However, they should make sure that the leaders of the NRA are amongst them.

Tom

3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

I haven't heard anything i the news reagarding this Bradley Manning, what as he done to be judge in military court?

4. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

He leaked info about Iraq to Wikileaks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

ok, tahk you, looks like the US government is very afraid about the thruth coming out to the public, Obama is really letting me down, i never thought that this kind of actions against people who just told the thrut (Manning, Snowden) would be enforced in obama's presidency, i would expect something like that from Bush presidency, but not from Obama's :thumbsdown:

6. There's no difference between Bush and Obama policy wise, the latter just blames the former for everything while continuing the same agenda.

He promised change, so far the only thing he changed were his promises.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

Exactly what i think, i'm not very much into america's politic, but it seems to me that he promised one thing and just kept doing what was being done before

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 2