• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apparel Uruguay Helmet 1.0

Made upon request.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Edited title - added on Helmet
    Why dont you get some seperate screenshots of your helmet. As in just the helmet alone? Front & back... to showcase your work properly :)

2. I can't, I only have cs2!!!!

3. Thanks for the change of title though, I was in a rush :) Just about to upload the Portuguese one!!

4. Anytime mate :)

5. Great job, thanks for everything mate, greetings

6. Miles, have u tried using ML's template instead? the 2D file should opĂȘn just fine in CS2 i think, also, try working with layers, i think thats one of your problems

7. Ok, I don't get the advantage of layers...?? I was told that I need cs4 minimum for that template to work, I'll try tommorow though ;)

8. Easy! Layers are 10x better, as you still have the ability to move them around or even turn them off for a picture/hide them...
    Layers will help you loads more mate :)

• Like Like x 2

9. Ok, just to clarify, this is not me arguing, just trying to figure this out. I tried using layers, but don't you havee to match up all the layers perfectly...??

10. Ctrl & + to zoom in, you can line them on pixel by pixel, so its fairly easy mate :)

11. Thanks, I'll try ;)