1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins (URD_PX_Mod) Oreca 05 TDS Racing 2.0

Oreca 05 TDS Racing

1. Graham Botha submitted a new resource:

(URD_PX_Mod) Oreca 05 TDS Racing - Oreca 05 TDS Racing

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Graham Botha updated (URD_PX_Mod) Oreca 05 TDS Racing with a new update entry:

(URD_PX_Mod) Oreca 05 TDS Racing

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. I am looking for KCMG Oreca 05 too ^^

4. Still trying to figure out a chrome effect mate. But I'm looking into it :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Graham Botha updated (URD_PX_Mod) Oreca 05 TDS Racing with a new update entry:

(URD_PX_MOD) ORECA 05 TDS RACING

6. Thanks a stack. Ill check out the link and see what i can do :)

7. Just realized how old that forum post was in my link. haha. Maybe it's still relevant, but I do know that it is possible. I'm sure someone on the official AC forum could point you to a better thread :) Also I believe Bernd used some tricks on this car http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2015-raton-racing-huracan-gt3.7588/. He could maybe help you out if you get stumped.

8. Thanks. I'll check it out and perhaps give him a shout as well. I'm far from a photoshop pro so I need all the help I can get :)

9. Awesome stuff.:laugh:
    I'm going to be spending quite a lot of time checking this out. Thank you so much :D:D:D

10. wonderful job .... tds racing and racing KCMG ... we expect more .. ?????? very good

11. Thanks. Going to have to give it some thought as to what can be done next.

12. 36 SIGNATECH ALPINE A450B - NISSAN -----27 SMP RACING ,,,,,,Y LOVE

13. Cool. Let me do a bit of research and see what I can do.

14. Where do i download the car?

15. Graham Botha updated (URD_PX_Mod) Oreca 05 TDS Racing with a new update entry:

(URD_PX_Mod) Oreca 05 TDS Racing 2015