1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins (URD_PX_MOD) Alpine BAXI DC and Signatech WEC 2016 No.35 and 36 4K 2.0

(URD_PX_MOD) Alpine BAXI DC and Signatech WEC 2016 No.35 and 36 4K

1. Graham Botha submitted a new resource:

(URD_PX_MOD) Alpine BAXI DC and Signatech WEC 2016 No.35 and 36 - (URD_PX_MOD) Alpine BAXI DC and Signatech WEC 2016 No.35 and 36

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Olifan70

Olifan70
    Premium Member

I appreciate the work U produce to realize such skins.
    Especially for this one because as french, I'm fan of this trend due these cars represent my youth ;)
    But could U tell me with which mod of car your skin matches.
    Because I search everywhere and I can't find the mod.
    Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. http://www.unitedracingdesign.net/shop

4. Olifan70

Olifan70
    Premium Member

Wahouuu, for a quick answer, it's really fast !!!!
    But I've another question after following the link, which DLC have I to choose because I find no explicit help or.... may be, my brain is "frozen"

5. Hi, the site does not explain clearly, so your brain is fine. Luckily their products are better than their website :) Here is what their mods currently represent.

* EGT = GTE class cars. Aston Martin, Porsche, Viper, Corvette C6R and the Ferrari 458 GTE. Highly recommended especially if you want to fill out the GT3\GTE grid.
    * T5 = DTM, there are two versions, the 2013 and 2015 versions but the 2015 version is still in development. I recommend either as I have both.
    * PX = This is the mod that has the LMP1 and LMP2 cars. Porsche 919,Audi R18 e-tron Quattro, Rebellion ROne, Nissan GT-R LM Nismo and The Oreca 05. It is also still in development with quite a lot of content that still has to be released so it is very good value for money.
    * Formula pack = This is an open wheel car mod representing the Dallara DW12 and I think another older F1 or F2 type car. I don't have this one though because I don't really like these cars. I believe the quality is also good.

If you want the correct mod for this skin, then you need to get the PX mod. After that you need to just download the mod that gives the cars their correct names as the mod has fictitious names due to legal reasons. All the additional content such as the real names and skins are available here at RD :)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Olifan70

Olifan70
    Premium Member

1000 thanks for this clear response which helps me and I'm sure, not only me

• Like Like x 2
  7. It's always a pleasure my friend :)

• Like Like x 1