AC URD T5 @ Nurbs GP Saturday 31st Jan 2015 cancelled

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was going to sign up, but theres still not enough people to race with. I couldn't sign earlier because I wasn't sure can I make it or not.
It's allways the same with mod content. Everybody is like WOW! for some new mod car and say it's their new favorite. Then they race few times and go back to original content:( It's sad because some mods are as good as AC cars.

:roflmao:

9 on the grid, that'll do, cleared this evening to race. You get full grids for all the T5's before this and suddenly you think nobody likes it and most likely won't run it again? :O_o:

Whatever. :laugh:

@Kyle Kaiser I apologise for the event being cancelled, I am as disappointed as you!

You say you have cleared your schedule to race tonight and I can understand you are disappointed, but please understand that we give up our time to organise these races, setting up the server, sorting out incidents, making RD the best place for online Racing and giving you guys a great experience! when there are empty grids it is really annoying and kinda makes you feel unappreciated!

I have been trying to push the URD products in recent weeks due to the quality and this is the second Saturday event I have had to cancel in a row! (only 7 last week).

I will be running more T5 events in the future, just maybe give them a rest for a few weeks!

the fun is important Simon,not only the number of the participants.

Greets

Couldn't agree more. But the fun level diminishes when 3 or 4 quit after 3 laps. When you have 15 people plus in a race that's fine but not with 8 or 9, that's assuming everybody turns up.

We should gather a certain core group of people who race regurarly here in RD and settle date, time and combo which suits for everyone. Then there is at least certain number of drivers plus some random participant as well.

Like I stated earlier, if driving aids were made optional, I would enter more often. You don't have to use them if available. That way you hardcore racers can mix it up with us more casual racers. We still race fair and we are polite in letting you through as long as you are also. ;)
And no, I don't wish to learn the craft by racing without aids before somebody says it. Just make it a choice. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%