AC URD T5 @ Nordschleife - Thursday 2 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Si Sorry will have to sign out. Family commitments changed at last minute. (bloomin Easter hols)

Have a good race guys.

Well, it was just 3 of us (unfortunately we lost Galin because of connection problems) but it was really good for me. 7 laps, just few minor mistakes, improved 40 seconds my best time and no blue flags :) Also my first podium finish :D

Tonight was not much of a race but great practice for me. Thanks again. Hopefully next time there will be more people.

They were few, but nothing would have been able to prevent them from racing.

The Results, well I wasn't the fastest after all. ;)
(@Tarcirion, you are the invisible man in this one :p )

One more lap, and I my tyres would have gone, what a stressfull and sweating last lap.
So, fastest lap and best consistency... @Tomi Manninen , You should blame your racing engineer for that 'Box, box, box' call. :whistling::)

As promised, the Replay for our dear wounded steward.
But we should probably work a little bit more on the side-to-side driving to make it worth to look. I make too much mistakes when I'm following someone on this track.

@Galin Dimov, keep the faith. We need you. :thumbsup:

See you!

They were few, but nothing would have been able to prevent them from racing.

The Results, well I wasn't the fastest after all. ;)
(@Tarcirion, you are the invisible man in this one :p )

One more lap, and I my tyres would have gone, what a stressfull and sweating last lap.
So, fastest lap and best consistency... @Tomi Manninen , You should blame your racing engineer for that 'Box, box, box' call. :whistling::)

As promised, the Replay for our dear wounded steward.
But we should probably work a little bit more on the side-to-side driving to make it worth to look. I make too much mistakes when I'm following someone on this track.

@Galin Dimov, keep the faith. We need you. :thumbsup:

See you!

Nice one guys...I was/am too frustrated to even comment :D

I was... I mean my racing engineer calculate that mediums are dead at the end of lap 6 and then I catch @Geof but he didn't remember that Geoffroy is so good of saving tyres;). But then I see a yellow flag and I knew the race was back on. But no, that guy somehow found grip from those tyres:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 240 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%