1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Gundars, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Gundars

Pedal to the metal

What can i say, it would be great if we had this mod available for GSCE,while this is my favorite sim so far.Maybe there is any info about this? Just wrote an email to the UnitedRacingDesign , hoping for good news.
    Currently this mod for rFactor1 is on sale for only 4 eur.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. PaulH

Premium Member

Keep us informed Gundars, be great to have this mod in GSCe, would buy it in a heartbeat! :thumbsup:
  3. Couldnt you just buy the mod for rfactor 1 and convert it for personal use in GSCE? plus i think theres already a converted dtm 13/14 mod available for gsce
  4. Gundars

Pedal to the metal

I was thinking about rfactor1 mod but ,I am not familiar with all this convert tools ,so I am afraid that result would not be as good as if it would made by moders from URD.And I prefer online racing here in GSCE Racing Club instead offline,thats why it would be great if URD guys realised this mod ,it would be a good addition to our Racing club.
    I know there are DTM 2013 and DTM 2014 mod available,but i can't find any info about who made this mod or from where it is converted,and if we compare visually with URD mod, its two different stories of quality.

And video comparison

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Frank

Administrator Staff Premium Member

Merged your posts, try to avoid posting twice or more in a row, use the edit button instead :).
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. I got ya. I gotta admit. the urd mod for rfactor looks pretty impressive for an old game engine.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Looks good however i really dont like pay mods...
  8. I dont mind them as long as its quality. URD is a quality mod team. Theyre even making official cars for assetto corsa
  9. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

URD mod converted to GSCE with the rF1 convert tool would not be legal anyway.

It would be quiet interesting to have URD convert the mod themselves, and offer it for a reduced price for owners of the mod in other version.
    BTW, I have them for rF2 and AC.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Converting it and sharing it is illegal. If you purchased it, converting it for personal use is a non issue.
  11. Gundars

Pedal to the metal

Got the message :cry: :
    Hey, sorry no plans there. We dont even have somebody that would make them for GSC.

12. that sucks.
  13. Wondering if anyone's bought this mod and converted it to GSC...