Resource icon

Skins URD Skin Pack for Enurance Series - Proof of Concept v2

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 130869

May I just say that there is a missing D in the title? :p

I am so confused, i have everyhing installed but it still only runs the ES cars and doesnt add the URD cars into the ES_15WEC or LM or USCC or ELMS. i feel like im missing something but idk what to do

I am so confused, i have everyhing installed but it still only runs the ES cars and doesnt add the URD cars into the ES_15WEC or LM or USCC or ELMS. i feel like im missing something but idk what to do

- Click on "Remove all"
- Select "ES 15LM"
Done...

Optionally: you can add other cars.
grab_002-jpg.158923

Hello
After Xmas break I'm back to RF2 and want to prepare for Daytona ;)
Thanks to your tutorial I could add new cars to my grid. However I'm facing an issue:
As soon as I add "Classes" line to the rcd, talents are not read in game and set at 0. If I remove this line, talent is back.
- Any trick to get both working ? (I'm worrying not, otherwise you would have used them)
- If not, how IA cars handle without talents well defined? ( I assume not so bad but it's bit frustating not being able to use this function)

Hello
After Xmas break I'm back to RF2 and want to prepare for Daytona ;)
Thanks to your tutorial I could add new cars to my grid. However I'm facing an issue:
As soon as I add "Classes" line to the rcd, talents are not read in game and set at 0. If I remove this line, talent is back.
- Any trick to get both working ? (I'm worrying not, otherwise you would have used them)
- If not, how IA cars handle without talents well defined? ( I assume not so bad but it's bit frustating not being able to use this function)

Sorry, these posts don't show up during my in my alerts. Any way, I'm not sure. I haven't experienced that issue before. Only thing I can suggest is to look at the ones that I have in the mod, and copy from there. :O_o:

By default URD PX2 and ES-P2 are really similar. Pb is on GTE. URD are far too slow compared to ES.
Assigning specific set up to AI, mainly playing with aero and gear boxe ratios, can help but it's not enough.
For deeper adjustement of BOP, my preferred way is changing weight (in hdv file I think). But I use it for AI cars only. And it requires to play with the so friendly "mas tooling" system. Actually it's long and boring but less complex than I thought.

By default URD PX2 and ES-P2 are really similar. Pb is on GTE. URD are far too slow compared to ES.
Assigning specific set up to AI, mainly playing with aero and gear boxe ratios, can help but it's not enough.
For deeper adjustement of BOP, my preferred way is changing weight (in hdv file I think). But I use it for AI cars only. And it requires to play with the so friendly "mas tooling" system. Actually it's long and boring but less complex than I thought.
Do you have a tuto please to change the HDV file because each time i try, the car disappears on the game. regards

Just to clarify:

- Files are extracted to rFactor 2 root folder, and the cars appear in-game
- *.dds files + *.mas files (but all got .rcd tho). Why some are *.dds and some are *.mas? Does it matter?
- The new cars driver names are like 'Le Mans 2015' Shouldn't this be the player official names?

Thanks for clarify, using the opponent filter. These skins look awesome, love it!

Last edited:
Hello! I have a question EnduRacers released an update for their car on 5/2017. If I install this mod, will the cars be the newly upgraded versions? Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back