URD Formula Lights Gift

Has anyone given this a go as yet? I awoke this morning to find an email with a link to try it out and I have to say I am completely blown away by this little car.

I just ran a bunch of laps around the Silverstone National track in it and I find it to be quite damn impressive.

2015-10-24_00004.jpg

They have hit another one out of the park with this gift imo, I think it would make a fantastic league car if it gets out there enough.

Capture.JPG

Wow, what a nice surprise! And thanks to OP for the heads up. I check my mail very rarely so could've take me a long time to find this out.

Also I'd like to thank URD for a great update for T5, v5 tyres feels really good on them.

i own rf2 content havent got a link :(

So you cry in the AC forum that you haven't got a car for rF2 .... :cautious::rolleyes:

Back 2 topic:

We've ran the car for a good while yesterday with 5-7 people.
Great fun, absolutely stunning!

Even the oval car is great but it's very apparently that AC does not allow for oval racing as there drafting is not working in a sensible manner. Would be cool if Kunos were to add this in the future but I doubt it.

However, the road spec car is fnatastic.
So much power and so little aero just makes for a fun car. :thumbsup:

if you didn't purchase any of the URD cars yet, go ahead and ship your cash to them :D

Quite fun - easy to drive and very fast for a 450hp car. Hitting 180mph easily at monza is surprising.
On v4 tyres at the moment, when kunos update the single-seaters to run v5 it'll be interesting to see how it affects this car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back