AC URD eGT V1 @Spa Sat 24th Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Heres my viper set, pretty stable at 0-2 downforce, the car doesnt like too much ride height in eau rouge so its a pretty low set up. If we could get a server up we could hit a bit of practice to help some guys out. Let me know.

Attachments

• Viper Q2.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 275
I'm sorry Guys. 7 is not enough

I'm so disappointed. Won't be running these cars for a while after 2 failed events.

Event cancelled :mad:

Had been tempted for a while to get the URD cars but haven't pulled the trigger. And was thinking of joining this race too but wasn't sure I'd make booking - and turns out I was right.

Are these cars pretty good/drive/sound as expected? I was getting close but if they aren't going to be seen here for a while maybe not? To get both sets is about $16 for 8 cars. Seems reasonable but the site doesn't really show the interior/exterior or well, much else.

Had been tempted for a while to get the URD cars but haven't pulled the trigger. And was thinking of joining this race too but wasn't sure I'd make booking - and turns out I was right.

Are these cars pretty good/drive/sound as expected? I was getting close but if they aren't going to be seen here for a while maybe not? To get both sets is about $16 for 8 cars. Seems reasonable but the site doesn't really show the interior/exterior or well, much else.
why do you say it turns out you where right? If you had have registered then maybe we would have run.

The cars are a quality product let down by the fact that the bmw and ferrari are already in game.

If this was a DTM event the server would have been full, yet those are still in beta. Yet the EGT are now out of beta.

They are excellent quality, as god as any car done by Kunos imo :thumbsup:

Ever considered the driving school? :)

As it happens, I have done the RD academy. :cool:

I just can't get used to driving the cars flat out without some aids like low stability. I get fed up of spinning off, getting lapped and struggling around. I get no enjoyment out of that at all. I will keep practising offline though but I only have so much little time due to family commitments as well as work commitments. One day I might be up to your standards, but I think it will take a while. :):thumbsup:
I find I am a bit better in the GSCE and Race 07 club races, don't know why, but I feel a bit more comortable in those races. I also find quite a few more members more to my (low) skill level. :unsure:;):)

Everybody is learning Andy! I'm way off the fastest around here but climbing the ladder slightly.. it's just for fun! Just join and see what happens ;)

Martin, you are way more skilled than me. You don't get lapped consistently and whilst it is enjoyable, it's not fun being lapped all the time. :whistling::) Thanks anyway. See you on the track occasionally. :thumbsup:

why do you say it turns out you where right? If you had have registered then maybe we would have run.

The cars are a quality product let down by the fact that the bmw and ferrari are already in game.

If this was a DTM event the server would have been full, yet those are still in beta. Yet the EGT are now out of beta.

Thanks for the info regarding the cars. Probably will end up getting them as they look pretty fun from some of the media being posted.

The reason I said, it turns out I was right - I barely would have made the booking period only made it to my computer to post my question right at booking time. And that was before the pre-negotiation with the wife and hadn't yet purchased the cars. So didn't think I'd have the time and didn't want to hold things up.

The reason I said, it turns out I was right - I barely would have made the booking period only made it to my computer to post my question right at booking time. And that was before the pre-negotiation with the wife and hadn't yet purchased the cars. So didn't think I'd have the time and didn't want to hold things up.
Fair enuff ;)

I am still not sure if I would buy the mod or not. I think is the second time I do not participate on Sat races due to a mod I do not have. Is not a complain. I understand we are looking to drive different cars and not get stuck on a specific series/track combo.

They are excellent quality, as god as any car done by Kunos imo :thumbsup:
Thank you so much for this video. Really should be on URD's site. It's not that's its much money, but this shows what you're getting. Very nice, that Viper sounds so mean!

Should be able to pick them up tonight. Along with the DTM pack. Hopefully, can run a race with them soon.

I'm sorry Guys. 7 is not enough

I'm so disappointed. Won't be running these cars for a while after 2 failed events.

Event cancelled :mad:
If only last week (and i'm afraid :unsure: next too) hadn't been so bloody demanding at work, i'd join for sure. I haven't touched my wheel for a week now:(. Darche feels like planted and others are great cars too. But yes, it's a payware and therefore the number of people shrinks by a great margin, which calls for a shorter track (which could handle a smaller grid), but shorter track in EGT?

But yes, it's a payware and therefore the number of people shrinks by a great margin
I see your point, however so is the DTM yet those servers are full.

Also watching the thread in the main forum there are soooo many people that own the mod. (begins to wonder how many actually paid for it and therefore had the update)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%