AC URD eGT@ SPA Wed 3rd Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is there some reason why practice is 40 min and Qualify only 15 min? Everyone can practice offline how much they want, so I can´t understand why you need a practice in club race event. In my opinion longer qualify session without practice is better way and saves time.

Ferrari settings are very welcome in here too. I am new in sim racing "scene" and I have big problems for making a good setup.

Is there some reason why practice is 40 min and Qualify only 15 min? Everyone can practice offline how much they want, so I can´t understand why you need a practice in club race event. In my opinion longer qualify session without practice is better way and saves time.

Ferrari settings are very welcome in here too. I am new in sim racing "scene" and I have big problems for making a good setup.
the reason why was so everyone 'rubbered' in the race track, and the short Qualli was to try and introduce some pressure to get the 'perfect lap'

Having said that its your club....

Does anyone have any problem if I ditch Practice and make a 40 minute Quali session?

he reason why was so everyone 'rubbered' in the race track, and the short Qualli was to try and introduce some pressure to get the 'perfect lap'

Ok, that is a good reason and makes a good "extra" pressure in qualify. As i said I am new here and that´s why i ask. It does not really matter to me how long P/Q/R is. I am happy to race here anyway :)

Ok, that is a good reason and makes a good "extra" pressure in qualify. As i said I am new here and that´s why i ask. It does not really matter to me how long P/Q/R is. I am happy to race here anyway :)
Qualy is meant for giving you a bit of a hard time, makes it exciting ^^.

@Simon Knight
I won't make it home in time, sorry man, I really wanted to come!

I'm really sorry for those who I hit when I list control coming out of puhoon(?).
I hope I didn't do much damage to you and I hope I didn't spoil your race to much.

Thanks to Simon and RD for tonight's race. It was great while it lasted

Thank you guys, it was Great race. I was 1st in qualifying, pretty good lap and made my personal record. Race wasn´t so good for me. Good start and came out first in eau rouge, but i take a penalty there and after that I was fifth. Later in a race I spin once and take once again penalty in eau rouge. Little problems in pit also, because it was my first time in pit. In Last laps good fight with Amedeo. There was a little hit I think it was my fault because my back was sliding during hard brake. Hope to find better race setup and don´t make so much mistakes next time :)

Reactions: Si
a great time guys! This race demonstrate that it is more important the quality of the drivers rather than the number of them ;)

Despite my crash I finished third, my qualy position! I had a great fight with @Ron Hämäläinen at the last laps, I'm sorry for your mistake, I don't think that was my fault, correct me if I'm wrong!

I tried to keep the race pace of @Michael Young after he passed me, but he was too fast :p

Thank you everyone and thanks Simon for organizing!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back