AC URD eGT @ Mugello Thurs 12th Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ups, in T5 as well? Just drove the Bayro and Auro T5 here so far, and they are pretty equal within the Setup Menu. THX

I have to drop out fellas, sorry about this. Not gunna be home in time, which is annoying because I bought the egt for this damn race! Have a good one though, should be v interesting!

I damn enjoyed those races Simon. Thanks for organising the event.
Race 1 was a shock because I started in the wrong car that I had never driven before but it was quite nice.
Was going OK in race 2 until I went down the gearbox a bit to heavy handed and damaged the engine. Could not carry on so retired to the pits, had a shower and watched the rest of the race from the pitwall with a beer in my hand..:whistling::)

I hope you aliens appreciate that I let you through because my plan was to finish last and it worked in Race 2. Victory is mine. :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Loving it.
Thanks all. Congrats to all the podium finishers.:thumbsup:

ps, Simon, did I have the best consistency in race 2? Seriously? What happening to me? :coffee::confused:

These cars and Nurb GP would be nice Simon (or Imola) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
Not that good tonight for me, sorry @Falko Renner! i came a little sideways out of that corner as well and didn`t expect you were still that close beside me so i tried to go on and :notworthy:
2nd one was a mass at well. tried to avoid crashing into Fritz and Ramon? and spun myself to the end of the pack, brought it to the line somehow :(

Well done everyone else around, sounds like much fun on ts :thumbsup:
Nice drivin first race Andy, never had a chance, was way to slow down the straight

Thx. for the organisation. The second race finished very close with Simon. 0:016 i think. Finaly 2 race without eny crash or roling around the track.
Special thanks @Dragos Haba for yesterday driving lesons.

Not that good tonight for me, sorry @Falko Renner! i came a little sideways out of that corner as well and didn`t expect you were still that close beside me so i tried to go on and
2nd one was a mass at well. tried to avoid crashing into Fritz and Ramon? and spun myself to the end of the pack, brought it to the line somehow :(

Not the best few races for me, but not bad and think I am improving my race craft. Had some self-inflicted wounds in race 1, then after getting hip-checked by @Marc :) in race 2 I inflicted some more pain on my own again. I always go in thinking - just no incidents, keep it clean...

Though it did get better and had some great close racing with about four cars there for a while. I really really dig this format, although, not sure about the Qualy lap for race 2 - I'm not sure it would have put us in the right order as isn't it based on time not position? Anywho, think we did well enough that we could just do it on the first parade lap. ...sure is different up there in the front. Great experience for us mid-packers.

Thanks for the race!

EDIT: After watching the replay, sorry @Marc it wasn't you who hip-checked me but you followed into my dust after @Ramon Salles closed the door on me. All good and was able to rejoin quickly - tried to give him room just didn't expect him to close in as you can track out pretty wide there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
although, not sure about the Qualy lap for race 2 - I'm not sure it would have put us in the right order as isn't based on time not position? Anywho, think we did well enough that we could just do it on the first parade lap. ...sure is different up there in the front. Great experience for us mid-packers.
if we would have finished the qualli lap it would have worked, However you are quite right EVERYONE sorted themselves out in the parade lap beautifully. That will do for future races!

There will be more of this format, because it gave us some great racing!

screenshoturdegtvenommug.jpg

great screen grab from @Marjan Koderman of our epic finish! few more meters and I would have got you hehe

Worst Race i ever had, but at least i had a few nice Laps with some of you guys.
No Practice because my AC was crashing all the time, then it decided to delete all my files in the Documents Folder including Setups and all the Settings i made before.

@Marc don't think about it, my car was so slippy at the rear sooner or later it would happen anyway.

@SIMON i was really wondering why we had contact because you already passed me, but the replay shows some weird lag spike where your back was inside my front for a moment which is actually absolutely impossible

at the end, a day where anything can go wrong goes wrong :laugh:

@SIMON i was really wondering why we had contact because you already passed me, but the replay shows some weird lag spike where your back was inside my front for a moment which is actually absolutely impossible
I was furious at the time! I watched the replay last night and realised it was a lag spike. very annoying but 2 great races apart from that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back