URD eGT mod

i think a link to URDs website would be nice so people arent confused.

this is a pay mod selling at about 10 euros, it mimics the full gte class with aston martin, ferrari, porsche, bmw, vipers & corvettes all represented.

the c6r for assetto corsa gives an idea of what to expect. if you are hesitant i suggest waiting as it is a true beta, will need several updates before its ready for 'release'.

Mod Edit: Forum rules dictate no links! I even stated this in the first post!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the link, didn't see the harm in it or notice you were a mod. i figured someone linked the actual content instead of just where its available for purchase.

Is this just a car pack or is there more to it? I would want to have good AI races, not sure if AI is track or car related or both.
good question; im really not sure how that works. i know theres an old emptybox vid of him using the cars in rf2 at night & getting a fine race; whether he had to script race lines for that to happen etc, i dont know.

im shamefully ignorant about how to really best make use of all the subsurface features rf2 has.

If I'm not wrong the circuits in AC have two AI lines (slow and fast), but apparently the AI needs to be tweaked for the different cars: I remember that when the Lotus 125 was introduced the AI had many troubles to drive it on some circuits.

WOW, spending money outside official game sources (even if is to get decent cars) is at minimum .. ridiculous.
But, this is Kunos fault. They are adding gimmicks (like T98 or SLS) instead of adding true and actual cars from GT2 and GT3 class.

I dont know about you, but when I bought AC as a racing simulator, I was expecting a complete GT2 and GT3 class plus some track day cars and some supercars. After one year we have one GT2 and two GT3 (which are in game almost from beginning) besides that we the 599XX and the Zonda then we have a bunch of common vehicles and some "oldies" which are cool but not enough to call AC a racing simulator.
This means that for a race in GT2 or GT3 class everyone must be driving exactly the same car just because there are no cars, without several options for same class the things become really boring after some time. That's why third party mods with these cars are starting to appear, exactly because the game need these cars to survive, otherwise the game will be devoted to oblivion.
Third part mods are greatly appreciated, after all is what keeps the things alive, now when some one asks you money for something that under normal circumstances should belong to the game, is like I said, at minimum .. ridiculous.
But not everything are bad news, November is close.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back