1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC URD EGT mod issue

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Btnuker, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Hi, i´ve purchased the egt and px mod from united racing desing and every car is working but not the venom(dodge viper). I´ve deleted and redownloaded it 3 times but it is still not working. I get a crash when loading the game with the venom car selected. I´ve tried to contact the developer a few weeks ago but I didn´t get a response. I even deleted the whole game and reinstalled it with steam but it didn´t help. Is there a way to fix this?
  2. I just got the EGT mod/dlc yesterday. Works fine for me. How did you install it? Where? Anything that can have an effect on Venom? Any mods? What track are you loading? Try with stock AC track, one that came with game.

I have tons of mods, tracks, skins, even for EGT cars. Game complains about some skins but it still works.
  3. a tangent, but anyone heard from ales since he very abruptly went on vacation a couple months ago??
  4. ok, i´ve tried to deactivate all ui mods and enable it one by one. It doesn´t work with map display.
    The car works when it´s deactivated. Very strange since all other cars are working with it even the other egt cars. Thanks for your answer. I didn´t thought that an ui mod can break a car.
  5. so i was testing on nürburgring gp but now i wanted to play nordschleife endurance and it does not work on this map even with all mods disabled...
  6. Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch
    Scuderia Sprezzatura Premium Member

What's the specific error that you're seeing with the Venom?
  7. I see the loading screen with loading car1: venom and then i´m back in the menu from assetto corsa. Sometimes i hear for like 10ms the car engine before it goes back to the menu. I tried to start nürburgring gp after nordschleife and now this does not work either even with all mods disabled.
  8. Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch
    Scuderia Sprezzatura Premium Member

I don't know how the Venom could affect any track like that.

There's no error message?