URD DARSCHES - how to make them last?

Hi all,

I am trying to set a 24h race at Le mans using urd prototypes and gte from endurancers. Everything seems ok after some tests apart from urd darches. I cannot make them last longer than 12 hours, almost always blowing their engines and sometimes running out of brakes. One of than had a suspension collapsed in the middle of mulsane, not related to any crash as far as I could check (!).

Below are the values from engine.ini used in the most successful test so far. I recon that the last two values are the most important and they seem more than enough as far as I know. Could someone tell me what else could I do and what else could I check?

OptimumOilTemp=105
CombustionHeat=44
EngineSpeedHeat=2.4e-3
OilMinimumCooling=10.4e-3
OilWaterHeatTransfer=(8.0e-01, 8.2e-05)
WaterMinimumCooling=10.45e-3
RadiatorCooling=(25.5e-04,0.7e-04)
LifetimeEngineRPM=(10000, 50)
LifetimeOilTemp=(912, 3.5)
LifetimeAvg=200000
LifetimeVar=5000

Thanks in advance.

Domhnall, thanks for your reply. I am using "Normal" for this. Actually, I should have updated this, since I have sorted that out, with some help from Lazza and DaveHenrie, in the official RF2 forum. The thing is, I was doing the liftimeAvg calculation based on seconds, what should work. But for some reason, in some cases it is necessary to up this figure some minutes/hour above the intended period.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.1%