URD Aura 2015 DTM Skin Pack

Skins URD Aura 2015 DTM Skin Pack 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello

I wanted to ask if you could possibly edit the Windshild.dds file so that you can bring the names, the flags and the number to the car windows?

Lg Stefan
-----------------------
German:
Hallo

Ich wollte mal nachfragen ob du eventuell noch die Windshild.dds datei bearbeiten könntest so das man die Namen, die Flaggen und die Zahl auf die Autoscheiben bringen kann ??

Lg Stefan

Hello

I wanted to ask if you could possibly edit the Windshild.dds file so that you can bring the names, the flags and the number to the car windows?

Lg Stefan
-----------------------
German:
Hallo

Ich wollte mal nachfragen ob du eventuell noch die Windshild.dds datei bearbeiten könntest so das man die Namen, die Flaggen und die Zahl auf die Autoscheiben bringen kann ??

Lg Stefan

Hi!

Maybe it is possible, i'll try to deal with this question.

Regards!

Hello

Lg Stefan
-----------------------
German:
Hallo

Lg Stefan

Hi!

I made it, i hope you like it :)

Last edited:
Thank you but the last one doesn't work with the URD T5 2015 it's for the T5 2013
Untitled.jpg

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 134 26.7%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 10.0%