1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uploading resources

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dennis Phelan, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I've been adding resources to the RaceDepartment database over the past months. I usually upload the ones that I'll be using in the near future for club races. I have alot more to go but I don't think I'll be able to get the job done by myself.

Besides the tracks I have, I know there are many more as well as car class mods and nice little things to have as a sim driver. Do you have some that you consider special? You can easily upload them, just as I have and you're welcome to do that!

It's quick and simple, Pick a name, usually the title as given by the developer/modder, add a few keywords and then write something about the addition. I usually just include a copy of the readme.txt and if installation instructions need to be changed I do that.but a really nice description with pictures would be excellent! There it is a mod added to the resources with your name listed as the provider.

I hope you see your choice items up there soon!
    • Like Like x 3