1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Uploading problem

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Ryan Callan, Dec 15, 2009.

1. I can't seem to upload anymore. The file goes through the whole upload process but then instead of posting the file and taking me to it's page it just redirects me to the main Download page and the file isn't uploaded either.

Tried on both IE8 and Firefox.

2. any chance of downloading a lot in the last 24 hours?

3. are you sure you havent missed something out, file name, Author or category?

same thing happend to me when i 1st tried uploading stuff :wink2:

4. It's been happening for a few days now, and no, nothing is missing :/

5. Is there a limit to the total amount in MB that a user can upload (taking into account all files)? Because I can upload a 1MB file fine but when I try a 23MB it fails. YouTube, Vimeo and FileFront are all ay-ok for me.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Try logging out, and clear your cookies. If that doesnt work please let us know

7. Still nothing :(

8. There muct be a total amount of MB limit or something. I wsa able to upload a 12MB file no problem, but not a 23MB. And no my connection isn't dropping, YouTube and Vimeo handled 300MB files fine.

9. Bram

Bram

Download Section - Feedback & Bug Report Thread

If you encounter any problems with our download database please report it here in this thread.

Read other posts first so we don't have the read the same lines all over again if there is something wrong.

The download section is now in beta and some functionalities might not work (yet).

Known issues:
    - There are not automatically threads created in the game forums with each mod (will come)
    - Old links might not work anymore (should be fixed today/tomorrow)
    - Yes its a new interface, no need to debate it as it will stay like this :cool:

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i just tried to upload a skin and got the message that i reach my upload limit which can't be true

11. Bram

Bram

Tried to logout, clear your browser/cookies/sweets ? Can be old settings still present :)

12. Bram

Bram

Seen post #1? :

- Old links might not work anymore (should be fixed today/tomorrow)

:)

13. yeah been trying to dl logopack, but either it says i just dl'ed file or only gives me a download.php

14. Bram

Bram

Echo post #1 :) : - Old links might not work anymore (should be fixed today/tomorrow)

15. I triued to upload and it told me I may only upload attchments with this file extension. And then it was blank :D

16. Bram

Bram

What attachment did you try to upload?

17. .7z

But it didn't give me a list after the 'you can only upload' etc :).

I'm trying again now

18. Still the same problemo

untitled.jpg

19. Bram

Bram

Ah that made sense, thanks for posting Ryan! Should be fixed now!