1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Upload of track

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by zoka, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Hi i was upload track for gtr2 last night here,usce is name of track,but it like that somethyng not work.
    I try this morning and same thing happens,i finish the upload and i cant see track on site in download section
    Did someone know what's wrong??

2. RD looks first of this track is a legal version. If so, than they put it on the list for everyone else to download it.

Ciao!

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nope,

When you download a track you need to make sure to wait until the end of your download. A screen will appear once it has finished.

So please try again and if it's not working let me know :thumb:

4. @Stefan Beemsterboer,sorry what means legal version??
    @Bram Hengeveld,i try to upload track not to download,maybe i did not explane well in my first post..
    About legal version can someone explane to me what happens??
    Sorry for English..

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

We dont allow conversions from other games where the authors/copyright holders didnt gave permission to convert the track

6. This is not conversion,this is first time that this track appears on internet i think,so probably i have others problem with upload,check pm i sent vid from track

7. I try again to upload track but same thing as before,at the end of upload i have message that im not logged in...wtf..