Upgrading from a Logitech Driving Force GT

Hello.

Hopefully someone can offer me some advice. Im looking at upgrading my wheel from my Logitech DFGT that I have had for many years. I have been reading the reviews for the latest logitech and thrustmaster wheels and totally stuck as to which route to go down. I have looked at Fanatec, and although they are beautiful wheels, they are way way beyond something I can afford (or at least something the wife would be ok with, ha)

I really want 3 pedals and ive looked at getting the seperate thrustmaster pedals, however have read of so many faults with them. Has this been resolved and could i get a set (using the adapter to USB) and use this with my wheel I have already?

My budget would be £250, with the cost of a seat etc as well to go on top, that would be my limit

@MentalTM I'm in the same boat as you really. I took part in last night's AMS Academy and it soon became apparent my DFGT's pedals weren't up to the job really. I was recommended by Bram to go for a Thrustmaster T300 so I think I'll be getting that. I don't know about using a clutch though as I struggle as it is with just using two pedals lol.

Upvote 0
I solved it with keeping dfgt as it is not terrible wheel for now and building good pedal set with clutch.. I'll eventually upgrade wheel too if i feel like it but right now I'm fine with what i have... Good pedals with clutch and TH8A shifter is giving much more than better wheel

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years