Resource icon

Cars Updated physics for bazza's F1 1975 mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
weikangcai submitted a new resource:

Updated physics for bazza's F1 1975 mod - physics and ai update

Major changes:
1. Increased grip and slightly increased engine power, car weight also adjusted, so that AI at 100% can make realistic lap times
2. Adjusted gear ratios so that AI can reach proper speed on the straight (300+ on Monza front straight)
3. Reduced engine volumn for some cars (requires CSP)
4. Reduced steering ratio for some cars (Ferrari, Lotus etc) so that they can make the loew's hairpin easily
5. Changed icons for many drivers (livery.png) so that they're easily...

Read more about this resource...

The Hewland FGB used by a lot of these cars was a dog box, so you did have to "lift to shift" (but only for a moment). You can't just flat-shift them.

You have to unload the dogs for a moment to even move the shift lever. Believe me, I tried!

The Hewland FGB used by a lot of these cars was a dog box, so you did have to "lift to shift" (but only for a moment). You can't just flat-shift them.

You have to unload the dogs for a moment to even move the shift lever. Believe me, I tried!
If you play with a H-shifter, you still have to lift. I know this for 1923 cars which also has AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME. but then my H-shifter was broken after only after 3 months of use (made-in-China rubbish)

I'm sorry but replace what with what? What exactly needs to be deleted, where is it, and what needs to be the replacement?
just unzip it to C:\steam\steamapps\common\ (suppose your steam is in c drive) it should prompt you to overwrite a few livery.png files, click yes
then delete the following files (or rename them to whatever your want for backup purposes)
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_brabham\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_brm\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_embassy\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_ferrari_312t\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_fittipaldi\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_tyrrell_p34\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_williams\data.acd

just unzip it to C:\steam\steamapps\common\ (suppose your steam is in c drive) it should prompt you to overwrite a few livery.png files, click yes
then delete the following files (or rename them to whatever your want for backup purposes)
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_brabham\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_brm\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_embassy\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_ferrari_312t\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_fittipaldi\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_tyrrell_p34\data.acd
C:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\f1c75_williams\data.AC/DC
I only have data.ini files in the folders you’ve mentioned. Is it possible I can’t find the data.acd files?
Thanks for your work!

below is a screenshot the content of my <assettocorsa>\content\cars\f1c75_ferrari_312t showing data.acd already renamed.
If problem persists, can you send me a screenshot of your folder where data.ini is found? there should be no data.ini.

Attachments

• b.png
    b.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
below is a screenshot the content of my <assettocorsa>\content\cars\f1c75_ferrari_312t showing data.acd already renamed.
If problem persists, can you send me a screenshot of your folder where data.ini is found? there should be no data.ini.
Thanks man! It was indeed very clear and i overlooked something. Do you know if the mod is also comparable with the updated Ferrari and Lotus 72D? THR (where Bazza’s mod is for download) adjusted the brakes of the 312T and made the Lotus lighter.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_3472.jpeg
    IMG_3472.jpeg
    579 KB · Views: 24
Thanks man! It was indeed very clear and i overlooked something. Do you know if the mod is also comparable with the updated Ferrari and Lotus 72D? THR (where Bazza’s mod is for download) adjusted the brakes of the 312T and made the Lotus lighter.
Thanks in advance!
I knew that patch, and (If I remember correctly) decided not to use it. Ferrari is already the fastest car. and Lotus is not fast at all. THR increased the weight of Lotus to make it even slower. my work is not compatible with that THR patch.

I knew that patch, and (If I remember correctly) decided not to use it. Ferrari is already the fastest car. and Lotus is not fast at all. THR increased the weight of Lotus to make it even slower. my work is not compatible with that THR patch.
Thanks! That makes it totally clear. Indeed your mod does not work with the updated cars. I go back to the original Ferrari and Lotus and your mod :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 99 91.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.2%