Resource icon

Skins Updated Lotus Monzarella 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Updated Lotus Monzarella HD & DHD (ML2166) - Monza 2013 Updated Skin

Updated Monzarella Lotus skin from Monza this year.
Done in HD & DHD sizes.
File contains numbers 7 & 8 aswell as numbers 9 & 10 for those who wish to keep the original numbers.
Files are clearly marked in the download file.
These are cars only.
If you want driver suits helmets etc etc, you can get them from here.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/lotus-e21-2xhd-team-pack-ml2166-supla.66150/

Please ensure you back up any files due to be changed first.
Thank you.

3i09.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Tomorrow will be the release of the whole telmex mclaren honda team pack will be done :). Gerald is ready with the helmets today i finished all things packed them and currently uploading them , tomorrow 4 car version with 3 color choice will be uploaded 2xHD and in HD size too ;)

By the way cracking job , ML. Thanks :thumbsup:
Aha, great to hear !

Tomorrow will be the release of the whole telmex mclaren honda team pack will be done :). Gerald is ready with the helmets today i finished all things packed them and currently uploading them , tomorrow 4 car version with 3 color choice will be uploaded 2xHD and in HD size too ;)

Not sure what this has to do with my thread or download.

But hey-ho.

But hey-ho.
Sorry just wanted to tell him myself as he waited long time for it. By the way do you have plans to update the williams to the 300th race livery that they used in silverstone (if i'm not mistaken ) ?

But hey-ho.
Hi m8 , Can you Help me out please:thumbsup:
I am nearly finished on the Body of my BTCC Airwaves Car, And I am a little puzzled to the settings on CS6 CC , Inside 3DSimed on the Headlights I can see the HIQ,,, Logo on the Headlights but inside Photoshop CC the Headlights are all white with the HIQ,,, Logo
or when I set the Materials to Glass I can see the headlights how I want them but with no Logo,,,
In the Morning I am going to Finish the Window,s But without the Correct settings I would not be able to see the Logo,s on the Windows,
I would still have the Same issue that I am having with the Headlight.
Do you know how to fix this issue please so I can do some nice Ray Tracing on the Car;)
Untitled-1.jpg
8578033786_dfd0f5678e_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hi m8 , Can you Help me out please:thumbsup:
I am nearly finished on the Body of my BTCC Airwaves Car, And I am a little puzzled to the settings on CS6 CC , Inside 3DSimed on the Headlights I can see the HIQ,,, Logo on the Headlights but inside Photoshop CC the Headlights are all white with the HIQ,,, Logo
or when I set the Materials to Glass I can see the headlights how I want them but with no Logo,,,
In the Morning I am going to Finish the Window,s But without the Correct settings I would not be able to see the Logo,s on the Windows,
I would still have the Same issue that I am having with the Headlight.
Do you know how to fix this issue please so I can do some nice Ray Tracing on the Car;)
View attachment 42265

You just need to create an alpha layer in PS for the logos to show and the glass to be transparent.

You just need to create an alpha layer in PS for the logos to show and the glass to be transparent.
Where to place the Alpha Channel m8,, I have all my Textures inside the 3D part of CC or to place the Alpha Channel inside the Layers part?
When I load the Textures I have all the Correct DDS Plugins to use the Textures with the Alpha Channels already included,
Could you please just take a Quick Screenshot on what you mean where to place it;)

Where to place the Alpha Channel m8,, I have all my Textures inside the 3D part of CC or to place the Alpha Channel inside the Layers part?
When I load the Textures I have all the Correct DDS Plugins to use the Textures with the Alpha Channels already included,
Could you please just take a Quick Screenshot on what you mean where to place it;)

Can you send me the files you have via pm and I'll have a look at them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%