• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Updated liveries patch

Discussion in 'F1 2017 - The Game' started by AllenB2609, Oct 10, 2017.

1. AllenB2609

AllenB2609

Ratings:
    +12
    when will Codemasters bring out a patch with updated liveries for the vehicles? The Haas, Force India (front wing is black, should be pink) and parts of the Toro Rosso/Red Bull are outdated. Will they fix this soon?

2. Sascha Guenther

Sascha Guenther

Ratings:
    +97
    There has been no date set yet by CM.

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,146
    The combined v1.8 & v1.9 patch was released today on Steam, and that has livery updates. I don't know what liveries have been updated though.

Patch notes here

4. cole

cole

Ratings:
    +0
    How can we add our three name letter to the tail of car? Via Photosop?

5. cole

cole

Ratings:
    +0
    Can someone do COL on shark fin of Torro Roso? :(

6. Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

Ratings:
    +21
    If you're willing to change your car number to number 10 then I can have a go ( I used the number 10 myself that Kris provided in the template because the screenshot bit to change the number seemed a bit tricky and I couldnt get it to look right so I stuck with the number 10 provided ) .

7. Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

Ratings:
    +21
    I've posted it zipped up in the mods forum if you want it although it is number 10 as I've stated but Ive done my best . :thumbsup: If you do decide you want it make sure you keep the dds file I've given you to import even after you've imported it into your game as you may need to reimport it again after the next patch as they sometimes overwrite the mods . Hopefully it wont happen but better to keep it than have to remake it from scratch .

8. cole

cole

Ratings:
    +0
    I muss have #4 :laugh: