F1 2010 Updated F-10 "example of what can be done"

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I have been waiting for a long time for someone to crack the carlivery pssg file but I got to be patient untill someone comes along. For now I will show you guys what I updated.

I updated the diffuser,moved the mirrors to the cockpit,updated the diffuser,moved the exhausted downwards and I updated the f-duct.

I will show you some pictures then you know what I am talking about. As most of you know I also updated the adverts of some tracks ( I will do more) but most of those billboards are not at the right position or not even properly mapped.
Now the tracks it seems that CM was in a hurry cause if they would have sent someone to Yeongam they would have seen these differences like the pit exit or the bridge over the track in front of the pit. "I don't know if is was there when CM was there cause I take it that they did have a look at the track" I have seen more mistakes but I will fix them when I get the possibility to do so and of course to export it back into the game.

P.S. This is not a WIP but to show you what can be done.

Ok enough talk show me the pics.

Yeah, I don't blame them for mistakes in Yeongam because they had to complete the track before it was done in real life.

I wish the kerbs weren't so unforgiving though :(. They are so high :(

Yeah, I don't blame them for mistakes in Yeongam because they had to complete the track before it was done in real life.

I wish the kerbs weren't so unforgiving though :(. They are so high :(

The Yeongam circuit is still a building site in real life isnt it?! :D

I agree I think it was a great achievment to get the track in the game - mistakes or not!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back