Resource icon

Cameras Updated cameras for all cars 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
On the cockpit view,I tried to reproduce the angle of vision behind the wheel.I've never been in a formula 1:).I don't think the steering wheel is even more visible when a driver is behind.
If you want to see entirety wheel, it'll change settings yourself(head_cam).

To prevent the display windows that interfere with vision,you can use Salut Gilles's mod.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/no-session-ending-legends-invisible-quick-menu.78166/

Thanks Seb, love the cams, but not the crap towards the middle of the screen but i do like that information showing, not sure if i want to disable it, unfortunately might have to go back to previous cams, will see. Thanks for your great work!

Cheers

F1A

is there a way to keep the timing information but disable the blue and purple background behind it? This would make the camera views way more user friendly!!

Thank you, great cameras. I really enjoy all of them except the cockpit camera, it feels a bit too tight/close-up and I preferred the original. Is there a way for me to revert the cockpit camera only back to the original?

Do you have any problems with the download? I am having some trouble with Zip saying that filename is not valid I think. If someone could help I would be really grateful :)

Sébastien Degraeve updated Updated cameras for all cars with a new update entry:

Updated cameras for all cars

963490cameras.jpg

Updating onboard cameras.
I increased the FOV for a better sensation of speed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years