Update request thread.....

hmm...looks great...

...but...he use one material for the badges...etc...and the main color...

It needs the paint splitting from the other objects though, as your getting a tint all over the car for now.

Alternative is to just swap texture paths in the car.shd file through the list of car colour textures available :D

Dave

Gah, AR's really are costing us now hehe...

I'm not sure they ever really protected the authors work much anyway.

Dave
Yeah only thing that the AR's really are stopping up from doing is fixing the models, shader and the car.ini are all easily fixable (even if the shader is missing, just run the car in Racer then look in the Qlog for your materials list, easier way I'm sure, but thats how I've done it before)

^ Yep. It's just annoying when you have cars that use all one texture for body, lights, interior.. etc.

^ Yep. It's just annoying when you have cars that use all one texture for body, lights, interior.. etc.
yeah I know, I tried updating the Hemi Cuda, and I hate that they used a texture that should be flat, everywhere, like the glass shouldn't be flat but its either I have shiney bits, that aren't supposed to be, or pretty much invisible windows, with no shine... guess which route I decided lol...
screenshot238-1.png

Of course I should say that some of the textures I was able to work around not making them glossy (anything with the body texture was easily made less or not glossy using an alpha channel)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back