Update released: 02-12-2016

James Cook

Marcas fan
From Sonat Ozturk on official Sector3 forum...

02/12/2016

Game:

• Disabled “Peer 2 Peer” functionality in Multiplayer for the time being while investigating a problem with opponents disappearing.

• Fixed a rare crash that could occur due to bad data.

• Fixed a crash when loading adac championships.

• Fixed a rare crash that occurred due to the background video in menus.

• Updated localisation.

• Added support for Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer steering wheel.

• Made the Manual Control of Depth of Field bindable in control settings.

Sounds, Cameras, Physics, AI

• Bathurst : New sets of TV cameras

Art

• Hungaroring : Resurface job to reduce bumpiness.

Known Issues:

• In multiplayer player may not be able to refuel. To avoid this issue, please ensure that the dedicated server is set to use “Custom/RRE” for “Race Series Format”.

• In multiplayer players may experience Disqualifications. To avoid this issue please ensure the dedicated server has “Flag Rules” set to OFF and “non ready pitlane start delay” to 0 (OFF).

• In multiplayer players may experience issues with reverse grid working incorrectly. To avoid this issue please ensure the dedicated server has “Reverse Start Order Places” set to OFF.

These are temporary workarounds until we provide you with another hotfix patch hopefully next week.

it might have been an update but it didn't resolve my 503 error. I can't even load the game, it will look like it's loading but after about 5 minutes of a black screen I get the 503 error and a message saying "Unable to connect to server".

I have uninstalled/reinstalled it, I've disabled my firewall, and have verified the integrity of the game cache but still not loading

when you uninstalled and reinstalled did you move/delete your users folder ? as sometimes this can be an issue
if not make a copy of it remove it , turn of any browser and restart the game ... if it works you can then turn offthe game and copy across anywheel profiles you may have

Andi

Yep I did that Andi, renamed my user folder and even installed the game on a different partition. It's a bummer because I bought a lot of DLC during Black Friday sale and I wanted to play :(

thanks for the help though :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back