Update profile to reflect IRL identity changes?

Hi :)

Long story short, I'm currently on the long road of gender reassignment. I'll spare you guys the touchey-feeley story behind it, but you can probably guess the name 'Marcus' isn't exactly appropriate anymore. :p

I'd like to change my name on here to April Dillon, in order to match what I'm signed up elsewhere with and what appears in game. Would this be possible?

Thanks for the help Bram! :) Looking forward to a long and enjoyable future with you guys. Now if you'll excuse me, the Targa Florio won't drive itself! :)

I've certainly always believed in honesty. And certainly in these early stages, I feel like I'm being deceitful by just, say, opening a new account under the new name. And I don't feel right doing that here. :p

Anyway, thanks! Good to know all's clear and everyone's happy. :)

Like I said over at CMS, April. No matter what you do in life, no matter how much you earn, not matter what status you have. You can never be truly happy until you are happy with yourself!
rainbow_flag_heart_gay_rights_sticker-ra47c5e802532440cb78266624552ff2f_v9w0n_8byvr_50.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back