• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Update Previews

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by paul willingham, May 12, 2017.

1. paul willingham

paul willingham

Ratings:
    +10
    Has anyone else noticed that the update preview image in content manager has changed personally i don't like the way it looks now, is there any way to make it look like it used to???

Attached Files:

2. Keith Gregg

Keith Gregg
    CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE Premium

Ratings:
    +97
    Just play with the showroom/preview settings...it's highly configurable in CM...then just save the preset.

3. paul willingham

paul willingham

Ratings:
    +10
    how does this change the car select view?

4. Keith Gregg

Keith Gregg
    CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE Premium

Ratings:
    +97
    I may be misunderstanding what it is you are asking...if so I apologise...but for the 'update preview' option you can load in a showroom preset that you have made yourself with Content manager then apply this to all your previews.
    Showroom creation is very good with CM.
    Again...sorry if I am misunderstanding you.
    Cheers

5. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +235
    Unless an update was pushed in the last 12 hours then it looks like you've inadvertently altered the settings for the preview generator. I'm not home so I can't check, but there might be some sort of 'default settings' button in the preview generator options.

I was using it last night and it was flawlessly identical to the stock Kunos previews (except with much better image quality).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. paul willingham

paul willingham

Ratings:
    +10
    I don't see how I can do this

7. jlnprssnr

jlnprssnr
    Premium

Ratings:
    +70
    You accidentally switched to the Gran Turismo 5 preset. Switch back to Kunos preset

• Agree Agree x 1