• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Update for non-steam Ftruck 2013

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Antmerino, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    How can I update my version non-Steam?

I have ver 1.10 and I would like to upgrade to the latest version

Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    I think the update is Steam only

3. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +780
    Well, something very dodgy is going on. There was a big shuffle on the F-Truck forum with a lot of Renato posts disappearing. This was the big one about 1.25 update where, in the post itself, he promised an update to non-Steam coming shortly after the Steam launch:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-truck-2013-v1-25-released.104226/page-3

Mind you, all of the quotes from Renato's messages are all gone from user posts. :whistling:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  4. Nebehr

Nebehr

Ratings:
    +30
    looks like Minitrue is at work here.:D
    anyway, I don't believe that differences between Steam and non-Steam versions are all that big technically to account for almost a year's delay. ergo, the reason is not technical.
    I might add that, Steam or no Steam, GFT has not received any significant fixes/updates other than from independent modders for many months. it will be sad if this game silently dies pushed aside by countless open-wheel/GT content...