• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

**UPDATE** Club Rules & Report Procedure

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,228
    Greetings all,

As some of you may have noticed, the post detailing the rules for RaceDepartment's club racing was recently updated. Note that none of the rules have actually changed. The update is to the wording in order to make certain rules clearer, and also to clarify that anyone breaking our Golden Rule will receive an instant 30 day ban from racing on RD. I would encourage all members, including club veterans, to read the updated rules to familiarise themselves with what is expected of them:

RaceDepartment Club Racing Rules

Secondly, there was also a recent update to the way incidents can be reported to race staff. Initially RaceRoom was left out of this new system due to presumed in-game limitations, but it has since come to light that the new procedure should work just fine. Again, I would encourage all members to read through the post so that they know how to properly report incidents, helping to speed up the process for both themselves and RD staff:

Club & League Incident Reporting Update

Thanks guys, and see you on track! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 7