Resource icon

MGP14 Update 2.0 MotoGP 2015 Riders & Teams Complete Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hxcftw updated MotoGP 2015 Riders & Teams Complete Mod with a new update entry:

Update 1.1 MotoGP 2015 Riders & Teams Complete Mod

Updated to match the liveries seen in the recent tests and includes other fixes.

Changes:
  • New Aprillia bike and rider textures
  • Updated suzuki bike and rider textures
  • Updated LCR bike and rider textures
  • Updated Marc VDS bike and rider textures with Estrella Galicia 0,0 sponsor.
  • Number updates to Miller, Laverty, Baz, Vinales & Espargaro.
  • Corrected rider stats (mostly) but sadly no nationality change, I can't manage that.
Install with the same method as the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BRILLIANT!!!! Now, how can I use the Moto2 & Moto3 update with yours? I know it is the db.zts file, but copy and paste is rather difficult here...

would be awesome to get those liveries updated now. Redding's bike is different, Hayden, Crutchlow, Miller, Bradl and Baz (new sponsorship) etc. virtually all the bikes are slightly different :)

Attachments

• 35-crutchlow_lg4_2546.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
    35-crutchlow_lg4_2546.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 381
  • 45-redding_01.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
    45-redding_01.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 423
  • 06-bradl_lg4_2238.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
    06-bradl_lg4_2238.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 409
  • 69-hayden_lg4_2182_0.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
    69-hayden_lg4_2182_0.gallery_full_top_fullscreen.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 368
I know, it kind of overwhelmed me a bit, it takes a lot of my time to do even one bike texture when the livery is changed drastically.

I work 9-5 mon-fri and I'm trying to learn some Android programming in my spare time at the moment. Not to mention most weekends I'm away visiting gf, I'm finding it a little hard to find the time at the moment.

I have been working on them though, take a look at what I've done so far. http://imgur.com/a/ntvYQ
I'm also halfway through Redding.

It still means I've got Pramac, Aspar, Forward, Suzuki, Aprilia, Avinitia and Ducati to change. I'm also a little a addicted to Milestone's new game Ride as well which doesn't help productivity!

I'm glad you appreciate the work! :)

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is not your style, but still gonna ask if you might just release them as they are finished? Would be awesome to already have the new LCR in there :))

Last edited:
probably gave up on it. can't blame him. tons of work and the new game will be out soon. just wish he would have released what he has at the moment...:ninja:

hxcftw updated Update 1.1 MotoGP 2015 Riders & Teams Complete Mod with a new update entry:

Update 2.0 MotoGP 2015 Riders & Teams Complete Mod

Updated to match the current liveries up to date with the Argentina 2015 race. This is a big texture update... all MotoGP bikes have been updated.

Install with the same method as the first version, see here. This time you'll need 7zip to extract the files. 7zip managed to compress the files under the 300mb upload limit, a standard zip file...

Read the rest of this update entry...

However, I can no longer start the game now...also, what is this db21jan. file?

Last edited:
However, I can no longer start the game now...also, what is this db21jan. file?

Not sure why it won't start. I've just reapplied the mod to mine, copying the same files that I uploaded and it starts fine.

The only times it won't start from my experience:
  1. One of the hex files size has changed or something inside it has been modified to an unaccepted value.
  2. Accidentally Re-Mixing the files in the wrong format... MotoGP-08 or SBK09 (SBK-X/V8 is the format you should use).
  3. Accidentally Re-Mixing the wrong folder E.G. MotoGP >remixed> DATA.MIX
  4. A few times I've forgotten to put the mod files into the extracted mix folder and just remixed the mod folders only.
I'm confident it isn't the mods fault, I'd say try reapplying the mod and test each mix file individually. That will at least narrow down which folder contains the bad file or if it was a mistake when remixing. :thumbsup:

'db21jan' is an old backup of 'db' from 21st Jan, I forgot to remove it from the folder is all. It won't do anything :)

Has anyone else successfully applied this mod??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back