Update 01 Patch/Fix/Little bit to make it work... Really doesn't!

Right, after the bit of a confusion with the patch some of us had missed for the BTB stages, I installed if after the event. Didn't try it because I was tired etc. Went back to play it now, nothing works! Can't launch RSRBR2013 at all from either the directory, short cut or the launch menu.

Along with this my AVG is throwing up Trojen horse warning all the time for the game, even when I'm not playing it! Nothing like this happened before this patch. The original RBR is playing fine when launched from anywhere.

Any Ideas or should I just re install RSRBR?

Thanks
Sion

Along with this my AVG is throwing up Trojen horse warning all the time for the game, even when I'm not playing it! Nothing like this happened before this patch. The original RBR is playing fine when launched from anywhere.

I thought the Patch was supposed to fix that issue? :confused:
Are you sure you installed the correct Patch?

Anyway, you should be able to get around the AVG bug by putting an exception in the AVG Settings Options. I always have exceptions to ensure my AV doesn't interfere with RBR.
Maybe AVG also interfered with your Patch install, try it again but with AVG disabled. I don't have AVG so not sure of the settings.

Right, I had to get rid of RSRBR off the computer because it seamed all of it was gone, quite literally Windows said file could not be found!

So I've re-installed it and disabled AVG from looking at RBR this time and it seems to work.

Fingers Crossed.

Thanks for the help!
Sion

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back