Update 0.8 has landed

0.8.2 has been released. ;)

-Default launcher theme: results screen will not automatically display if no laps were outputed by the sim.
-Default launcher theme: starting position display for special event quickraces updated in summary.
-Controls configuration: allow sharing of buttons between sequential gears and H-shifter in manual assignment.
-Clouds culling improved.
Awesome, glade to see you can assign sequential separate from paddle.

he is trolling you obviously^^

5181d4595be17a7a55d289d412c9cc4d.png

This i meant on site 2 with deleting apps. There are more posts like this.

I do not use the application.;)

The AI improved a lot, the stupid stuff is mostly gone and doing races is actually really fun now. They are not as aggressive anymore but this was a really good step in the right direction :thumbsup:! There is obviously room for improvement but it isn't far off to what we have in other games...

The AI improved a lot, the stupid stuff is mostly gone and doing races is actually really fun now. They are not as aggressive anymore but this was a really good step in the right direction :thumbsup:! There is obviously room for improvement but it isn't far off to what we have in other games...
I agree but they still ram you from time to time, which wouldn't be as bad if you didn't enter the death spin because of it.

ALT + TAB did the trick for me....yayyyy...finally able to race against the AI and they are pretty damn good now.....ran the E92 M3 against 23 AI at Nords and it was awesome! Got hit a couple times but they got out of the gas and let me live...they throw the same blocks that would kill somebody in real life but are common online...and the first couple cars are pretty damn fast.

There is still something weird going on with how they put the power down on corner exit and they brake pretty early but overall I feel they are very much improved.

No problems with performance for me (I only use tire temp add-on). The new Ferrari is very fun to drive, especially on Imola. Probably my favourite racing car in AC. New lighting looks nice in most conditions. As for the new sky, I hope it's in early work-in-progress state, because that's how it looks right now.

Zero issue with performance here either, but I am not running any add on app.

Did a few races at Mugello with the Lotus T125 S1 and it was fantastic.

The AI can still be better, but if you were to tell me this it, I can really leave with it. To me they are the best AI I ever had to race with.

Big improvement on racing ability but still with a little unpredictability, so much like real life, read good MP, to keep things interesting.

I hope all those who can't wait for MP to come to be as happy with MP as I am with the present state of AI.

One item I would like to see in the future is the ability to choose tyres type for all the cars, mine and the AI's

Not my findings sadly. No alt-tab, same corner, same conditions 30-45fps, after alt-tab, solid 60fps, no drops. Clearly a bug as apposed to a consequence of any increased details/textures etc due to patch.
I'll try that and see if it improves.

But it's weird for me, because for example at Monza, I really only notice a drop in frame rate along the pit straight, and through Ascari down to Parabolica. Other than that the FPS is pretty decent.

EDIT: Okay, so I tried the Alt+Tab method, and it did nothing.
However, I have noticed a general slight improvement in FPS (at Monza at least, I've not tried Magione), with the release of v0.8.2

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back