Update 0.8 has landed

Wise Guy

Anyone using sli for this game? I have two GTX 780's and monitored their usage over an half hour period on this game, I noticed both cards was only averaging around 60% usage while they peaked at 70%, was wondering if other sli users where getting low gpu usage?

I am not bottlenecked as when I run the unigine valley I get both cards at a constant 98% usage. I'm running a 4770K @4.5Ghz. Cards are overclocked 1150Mhz and gpu temps are in 50's 60's. I know there was an sli profile for this game a few drivers back but with constant game updates I fear sli isn't working to its full potential.

Is this copied from the OCUK forums?! Looks like their format.

yes indeed great loss, but why there are great loss with bigger configuration? thank.

So you were getting more frames with higher settings before, it was bound to happen with the better visuals of the latest build, but do remember this is Early Access, so you will just have to put up with it until release, then you may need to update your GPU, my GTX780 has no issues at all running triple screens with settings mostly high.

Im sorry Gerard27, I just can't understand what you're trying to say, what language do you speak?
he is trolling you obviously^^

5181d4595be17a7a55d289d412c9cc4d.png

This i meant on site 2 with deleting apps. There are more posts like this.

So you were getting more frames with higher settings before, it was bound to happen with the better visuals of the latest build, but do remember this is Early Access, so you will just have to put up with it until release, then you may need to update your GPU, my GTX780 has no issues at all running triple screens with settings mostly high.
I'm having the same issue, it doesn't seem to be the eye candy as nothing shows a bottleneck. My gpu usage barely ever gets above 70% and my CPU usage is spread among all eight threads with nothing ever in the 90's. This is with fewer cars on track than I usually run. Also I monitor my usage in real time while in the game using MSI afterburner. I can track gpu usage, memory usage, and all eight CPU threads. Somethings up with this update.

The AI seem to be much more improved but I hate the death spin that points you the wrong direction every time and the stupid five second penalty that the AI doesn't get.

I've only found some slight frame rate drops at Monza and Magione. It seems like it's just because of increased track texture quality, and more extra scenery objects outside the track.

Not my findings sadly. No alt-tab, same corner, same conditions 30-45fps, after alt-tab, solid 60fps, no drops. Clearly a bug as apposed to a consequence of any increased details/textures etc due to patch.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%