Update 0.8 has landed

Enjoying the Ferrari, its a real bitch under braking though. One thing I have noticed is that the reflections in the mirrors seem a bit pixilated. Mirror settings are on high, and screen shots from others don't seem to have the same level of aliasing and pixelation as mine, everything else looks great though.

Enjoying the Ferrari, its a real bitch under braking though. One thing I have noticed is that the reflections in the mirrors seem a bit pixilated. Mirror settings are on high, and screen shots from others don't seem to have the same level of aliasing and pixelation as mine, everything else looks great though.
What card are you using? My NVidia card doesn't do AF properly on reflections in some other games which makes them go pixely when they're too high-res. But that's better than ATI which would not bilinear filter some cubemaps at all.

What card are you using? My NVidia card doesn't do AF properly on reflections in some other games which makes them go pixely when they're too high-res. But that's better than ATI which would not bilinear filter some cubemaps at all.
I'm using 2 460s in SLI, never really noticed any consistent issues with them before, only that 1gb vram is starting to become a bottleneck with certain modern games.

For anyone having frame rate issues after the patch and disabling or uninstalling any 3rd party apps doesn't do the trick, try ALT-TAB from the starting grid and back again. This has worked for me and some others, (to get back your expected frame rate and better). I need to do this again if I choose a different event.

For anyone having frame rate issues after the patch and disabling or uninstalling any 3rd party apps doesn't do the trick, try ALT-TAB from the starting grid and back again. This has worked for me and some others, (to get back your expected frame rate and better). I need to do this again if I choose a different event.

I've only found some slight frame rate drops at Monza and Magione. It seems like it's just because of increased track texture quality, and more extra scenery objects outside the track.

Wise Guy

Anyone using sli for this game? I have two GTX 780's and monitored their usage over an half hour period on this game, I noticed both cards was only averaging around 60% usage while they peaked at 70%, was wondering if other sli users where getting low gpu usage?

I am not bottlenecked as when I run the unigine valley I get both cards at a constant 98% usage. I'm running a 4770K @4.5Ghz. Cards are overclocked 1150Mhz and gpu temps are in 50's 60's. I know there was an sli profile for this game a few drivers back but with constant game updates I fear sli isn't working to its full potential.

Wise Guy

Anyone using sli for this game? I have two GTX 780's and monitored their usage over an half hour period on this game, I noticed both cards was only averaging around 60% usage while they peaked at 70%, was wondering if other sli users where getting low gpu usage?

I am not bottlenecked as when I run the unigine valley I get both cards at a constant 98% usage. I'm running a 4770K @4.5Ghz. Cards are overclocked 1150Mhz and gpu temps are in 50's 60's. I know there was an sli profile for this game a few drivers back but with constant game updates I fear sli isn't working to its full potential.

here is not optimized games:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back