PC1 Upcoming Patch 2.0 - OUT NOW on PC

I'm on too, Jake.;)

The FFB doesn't feel very different to me. I didn't have to make any major changes. I did a 10 lap GT3 MP race in the RUF at Bugatti. Finished on the podium after two slow down penalties. I felt that where I got whacked for abusing track limits was appropriate. Was a fair and clean race. Enjoyable.

The Mk4 GT40 is now drivable. Glad they fixed that car. That thing is a beast with the 4 speed transmission and all. Tried it at Monza and Spa and was able to get around both tracks okay.

I only did 1 SP quick race so I need to do more to check the AI. Maybe I'll start the career mode.

I still had the usual MP connection issues but I persisted and ended up getting into that MP race. These MP connection issues should have been addressed earlier. Understatement right there.

I'm on too, Jake.;)

The FFB doesn't feel very different to me. I didn't have to make any major changes. I did a 10 lap GT3 MP race in the RUF at Bugatti. Finished on the podium after two slow down penalties. I felt that where I got whacked for abusing track limits was appropriate. Was a fair and clean race. Enjoyable.

The Mk4 GT40 is now drivable. Glad they fixed that car. That thing is a beast with the 4 speed transmission and all. Tried it at Monza and Spa and was able to get around both tracks okay.

I only did 1 SP quick race so I need to do more to check the AI. Maybe I'll start the career mode.

I still had the usual MP connection issues but I persisted and ended up getting into that MP race. These MP connection issues should have been addressed earlier. Understatement right there.

I've not noticed any improvement with the AI tbh, still crash in the same places, still go off track, their jet assisted going into corners, only way to avoid getting rammed off in corners is to completely shut the door on them and thats hard work in the Bentley, I did have a good race around watkins in the 78 last night though, their far too aggressive on corner entry whether there's a player there or not

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back