Upcoming licenses

I think that is one of the biggest problems with going after an F1 license....You can't get any current data and everybody seems to have 1 or 2 favorite years from the last 10 years and hates all the others.

The Lotus T125 (?) should be a blazing quick open wheel car that many will have fun with until all the different f1 mods start popping up.

If this is a wish list thread I hope we get an E46 M3 at some point.

I think that is one of the biggest problems with going after an F1 license....You can't get any current data and everybody seems to have 1 or 2 favorite years from the last 10 years and hates all the others.

The Lotus T125 (?) should be a blazing quick open wheel car that many will have fun with until all the different f1 mods start popping up.

I agree with you Michael. The T125 for me will be more than enough. Fact is no one loves the whole field in F1. Nobody is going to go into depth creating the physics for a car to be as slow as it is on real life, compared to the rest of the field. A super fast spec almost F1 car should be great for online racing and we can add or favorite skins.

I wouldn't count on a modern F1 car....No team is going to give up any data that is currently being used....not to mention the fact that Codemasters (I believe that's who makes the F1 games) probably has some sort of exclusive contract.

Forza 5 has the 2013 Lotus F1 car, i think Codemasters has the rights to the FIA Formula 1 World Championship (an anything that's included in it), but the teams themselves can negociate their own cars.

Ferrari has a history with Kunos with Ferrari Virtual Academy...

Anyway, i want one of the LMP1 class cars, be it the Audi, Toyota or the yet to be raced Porsche 919.

I had to chuckle and was kind of disappointed when I realized that people voted for the CTR 3 and the old RGT-8... a real Porsche or in this case a RUF "replika" has to be a flat 6 and the option was there! RT35!!!

a real shame :rolleyes:

The T125 will fill the role but AC has actual F1 cars from the 60s 70s and 80s. Why not get one from the post 2000 era? They created a great version for FVA. Of course not everyone will agree on which one but no one agrees on anything online anyway :)

Perhaps Kunos should not include an F1 car in the first DLC... it would make a great second DLC along with perhaps another F1 track like Suzuka. They shouldn't put all their great eggs in one basket--they need to keep generating income over time so they can keep creating great content-- the two go hand in hand of course.

As for the e46 M3... I have been fortunate to own one for the past 7 years and do love the car. Although I have been feeling like it is time for something new-- everything I think is a nice improvement seems to be still priced higher than I want to spend.

1063795_10201383982995499_813952965_o.jpg
857507_10201383983915522_956992353_o.jpg

Seemingly new Abarth to come, either 695 or 595 or both!!!!
I've been immensely looking forward to the 695:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The T125 is a blazingly quick open wheel car, but it is NOT a Formula 1 car !

People will probably have their favorite team and favorite year, but I think the vast majority will prefer any modern Kunos-F1 over a community-made mod. I know I would.
Besides, if Kunos made fx. the F150° italia, modders would have a "blueprint" to base their mods on. So the few people who won't drive an F1, unless it's a 2013 McLaren MP4-28, will have their car with kunos based physics.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back