Cars Up-To-Date GP2 cars?

Hey Guys,

Been watching a lot of the GP2 racing before the F1 show comes on, i've never massively been in to it and i have no idea why with how close and entertaining it is!

Just wondering if there is an up-to-date mod for AC? I've had the RSR Formula 3 mod for a while but is that as close as i'm going to get? It hasn't been updated since Nov-2015 though..

Thanks

Some kind modders helped me get the old GP2 mod updated to more recent physics.

The result was something that's really quite easy to handle and drive and, in my opinion, would lend itself to online single seater racing.

The problem, as ever with mods, is finding people to race against.

Some kind modders helped me get the old GP2 mod updated to more recent physics.

The result was something that's really quite easy to handle and drive and, in my opinion, would lend itself to online single seater racing.

The problem, as ever with mods, is finding people to race against.

That looks brilliant, do you have a direct link to the mod for me?

I saw you have a teamspeak and a server, if you're free today i'd jump in both with you and see how i feel about the car!

Thanks!

That looks brilliant, do you have a direct link to the mod for me?

I saw you have a teamspeak and a server, if you're free today i'd jump in both with you and see how i feel about the car!

Thanks!

Sounds fun. Maybe this evening, 8pm time. I'll try to get the mod up before then.

<mod-edit: please do not post links to third party websites>

(This is what is shown above)

I made this for pasting over the top of the GP2 car already on RD. It is very simple. It is by no means a new car. It just updates it to work in 1.8.1, nothing more. Any physics bugs please message me. Don't post here.

P.s sorry for posting links

Last edited:
Thanks for the link burrito.
I've tried it on this already as I thought it was the one but couldn't get it to work.
Has anyone else tried it and got it to work?
If so please can you help out how to proceed?

I probably made changes before I started to create the addon. It won't be fixed any time soon unfortunately.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%