Unrealistic

Good morning to the community, I found an unrealisitc problem that made me almost leave this game: why semi-auto cars between 5-40km/h (sometimes more for some cars), have the tires squeal when you gear up even without putting throttle? (Have you any solution?) In this sense, I tried with the M4 Akrapovic. If you pass first to second to first etc... as fast as possible, you can reach 40km/h without putting any throttle....! So here we have 2 problems: the biggest is that invisible throttle and the second is the sound made by it...

Not really the way you'd want to drive but most cars will hold an idle at whatever speed the 800-1000 rpm requires... You're probably getting the downshift blip though?

Last edited:
Firstly thank's for all your replies! Yes, it does with kunos and moded cars. No, I think that downshifts are fine. In realty, I have a TTs and a Levante S, when I pass first gear to second, my cars don't put any acceleration (seems logical), but in assetto corsa it does :( Its only between 0-40km/h, depends of the cars. The acceleration is only about 1km/h, so this is not really anoying but the sound of squeal tires is awfull, I cant support it anymore.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 75 59.1%