PC2 Unplayable

pretty unplayable for me right now, I have main performance sim pedals, and I when I configure my pedal inputs I am 50% pedal its 100% in game and i can't fix it. im locking up way to much.

when I do get driving the ffb feels good, could use some adjustments, but i love fighting the car. just the pedals area nightmare right now.

Oh and that I cant click anything from my wheel I have to use the mouse to select.

pretty unplayable for me right now, I have main performance sim pedals, and I when I configure my pedal inputs I am 50% pedal its 100% in game and i can't fix it. im locking up way to much.

If your pedal only has about 50% travel, that should be 100% after calibration. It's doing it right. Try either (or both):

* Setting the braking sensitivity to between 35-40
* In the car setup, decreasing the brake pressure

I use the Protosimtech pedals so my pedal travel is around the same. I have my braking sensitivity set to around 38.

If your pedal only has about 50% travel, that should be 100% after calibration. It's doing it right. Try either (or both):

* Setting the braking sensitivity to between 35-40
* In the car setup, decreasing the brake pressure

I use the Protosimtech pedals so my pedal travel is around the same. I have my braking sensitivity set to around 38.

thanks, I must be blind, for some reason I didn't see sensitivity tab.

I'm stuck at work and haven't got a chance to try the game out yet, but I did check out the ISRTV review. One thing he mentioned was that by default brake sensitivity is set to 30 or somewhere around that. Apparently setting it to 50 gives you 1 to 1 ratio to your input to what happens in game. So if your using a load cell it should be set to 50.

It will depend on your pedals. If you don't have near 100% travel, I've found making it slightly less linear works better for my pedals. But, yes, see what it defaults and try it a little lower and a little higher to see what works best. 50 is not going to work for everyone.

It will depend on your pedals. If you don't have near 100% travel, I've found making it slightly less linear works better for my pedals. But, yes, see what it defaults and try it a little lower and a little higher to see what works best. 50 is not going to work for everyone.

well messing with those didn't make any difference. i took it down to 0 and still would be at 100% when im at 50-60% on my end.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%